Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MyAIM

Resolution…it is so typical when it comes to the end of every year. We set new goals, some are new, some brought forward from last year’s resolution (or even years before hehehe). Some successfully implemented, some was not. For whatever it is, to have a resolution each year is a very good exercise, but to fulfill it, is another story.

You may set your target high, moderate or low indeed…ehem to give the sense of satisfaction as the goal can easily be achieved) but I once heard from somewhere, we need to set target not only for a year, but for 5…

I heard it when I was 24, way back in Penang. It inspired me, so I quickly started my own 5-year target or so what I call MyAIM, hoping that when it comes to 2008, the end of my twenties, I would be able to get it all.

I saw myself as someone’s wife…hmmm nasib baik jumpa *wink*

I aimed to be at the managerial position, to lead a bunch of people in a field that somehow related to my qualification and my interest…I guess I am very lucky even though the earlier journey was a little bit rocky.

I had set for ‘x’ amount of money as my salary target…alhamdulillah, Allah made it easy for me.

I hoped for one humble house owned by me…which I am still counting the days to get hold of the key, although once upon a time I dreamed for a nice-view hillside home facing the sea…

And last but not least, my only dream 5 years ago that until now x nampak pun bayang…to be a recipient of a master degree in the area I love doing…a starting point in fulfilling my childhood dream to end my career in education or consultation line.

Now, it’s time for another 5-year plan. To share it…I’ll write it at the end of 2013 heheh *wink*
Can I just share what I have in mind for next year? I want D80 and a baby…

9 comments:

kuizikel said...

d80 kena cpt sambar sbb dah out of stock.. heh. upgred sket la jd d90 ;)

baby? good luck (wink ;)) <- aku pon nk gak...hhehhehhhe

amoi said...

5 thn kena aim ek...bagus gak idea tu...nak buat jugak la...hehe...

Wawa Shukor said...

5 taun bg time utk kita fulfill apayg kita nak...more realistic and achievable :).

tu la d80 dah x kuar...takut dah abis jek huhu.

kui...usaha kita kena up lagi ekekke.

NedLi Sakurai said...

erm.. tetiba teringin sgt nak tgk camner muker baby korng..(^_^)


semoga cepat2 dpt baby.. ~amin

areT said...

aku doakan...

Anonymous said...

ni anak sapa ni comel nya

Wawa Shukor said...

hmmm sapakah gerangan yg tny ni?
hahaha.

thx yeak korang doakan ;)

Anonymous said...

ader la rahsia..anyway rindunya opis nih...

cakap la anak sapa tu...

sy doakan jugak dapat baby cepat...

Wawa Shukor said...

hmm rahsia konon hehehe.
tgk muka baby putih melepak ni ada iras2 sapa? pick a guess...:P

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP