Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thank You!

I never imagine that the word thank you could be the hardest word to say, especially among siblings. I don’t say it should be said every time but it should be at appropriate time and situation to express those word.

I should put some disclaimer here, that whatever I say or rather write can possibly offend some of the reader but hey, I am too tired to keep this to myself. After all, the family institution is where one can learn how to respect others in preparation for their own family in future.

All parents expect the best for their children and I do not want my kids to see their uncle/aunt to behave in inappropriate manner and indirectly give an impression that it is OK to do so to others especially the elder folks.

I am not teaching Pendidikan Moral here, but here’s some story. Yang baik dijadikan tauladan, yang buruk dijadikan sempadan…

Story 1
Your brother is asking what documents he as a guarantor should provide to complete the set of documents as a preparation before off to oversea.
You as a brother answer the question with an annoyed voice (macam nak x nak) and as though the question has been asked 3 times before without lifting your face to at least show some respect to your elder brother that has already agreed to be your guarantor!

Story 2
Your parents invite you to join the rest of the family members for lunch.
You again in a very annoyed voice and reaction yell at you mum that you don’t want to eat! Please take note that grandma is around…

Story 3
You’ve got an offer to further your study, you definitely need to buy something in preparation for that. Your brother has agreed to put on some budget and bring you to mall and buy those things for you. Mission accomplished…time to send you back…no thank you, no smile and not even a single salam to at least show some gratitude to your brother to appreciate what he does…

I promise, the next time this kind of situation happen again in front of me, I’ll say it out and loud that it is not acceptable…too long to observe this kind of action…time to teach someone a lesson…

Do you agree with me, or I just need to keep my mouth shut?

Oh! On a separate note… to all my dear friends for the doa and encouragement to help me face all the possibility…a very sincere THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

5 comments:

areT said...

better keep your mouth shut sbb ni melibatkan adik beradik....aku dah serik dah dgn benda2 mcm ni..lain kita maksudkan...lain yang depa tafsirkan....vise versa...

kuizikel said...

mmg dah out of limit..

tp klu mmg adik betul kita nak tego takpe, klu adik 'org' lain tu yg payah... takut smpai sudah tak bertegur...

apa kata mintak abg dia sndiri jek tegas sket...

hmmm... nasihat di atas tidak diaudit oleh SIRIM :)

Zara in Germany said...

hmmmm aku nak kata sound aje...klu tak pijak kepala...but make sure jimmy support n backing ko...klu tak buruk padahnya..aka WWIII

Wawa Shukor said...

atie - if my own bro/sis from the same parents...i can just simply say it in front of them...and i bet they'll accept it.

kui & zek - dah bgtau abg dia siap2, talk to him or i'll talk to him myself. of course not in the way he wants la...

acu aza damia said...

In this case, better her or his brother yg tegur or make an action..

- Only my 10 cents opinion...
;P

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP