Thursday, October 30, 2008

now, i am back

I am back.
Back to Malaysia
Back to my small little apartment
Back to my desk with piles of work

I am bored
Bored of explaining things to auditors, again and again for the last one year plus
Bored of having series of meeting on the same topic
Bored of cleaning up someone else’s mess

I am tired
Tired of not being able to sleep at night
Tired of having the feeling to unpack the luggage, wash & fold the clothes and but unable to do so as was tied up with family affairs for the last 2 days

I am not complaining
I am just expressing…

4 comments:

kuizikel said...

eh jimmy blk skali x?

Wawa Shukor said...

balik...mesti la balik heheh.
angkut sekali ahahaha

areT said...

setiap yg bermula pasti akan berakhir..so now back on track..life goes on
p/s:aah...atie classmate ko masa matrik kmk...aku takde face book...blog je..heheh

weeda said...

welcome home!!

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP