Tuesday, October 14, 2008

d missing luggage

Local time was 11.30 a.m. when I reach Toulouse. Jimi was patiently waited for me at Blagnac Airport…the end of our 4 months of separation plus another 18-hour journey.

I guess it was not my lucky day apart from meeting Jimi, the luggage that was supposed to be on the same plane, somehow was missing. I saw more than 10 people faced the same problem. What an efficient system France got after claiming themselves an Airbus hub and one of the best aerospace experts in the world!

I was not really concern about rendang and few other lauk I brought for the next day Aidilfitri, indeed it was because of Irfann & Irhamm’s baju raya that was tuck in the bag. On the same reason for Kak Atin’s box sent by her mother especially for this hari raya. *sigh*

0 comments:

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP