Friday, March 13, 2009

Kui’s latest obsession

I always wanted something fun yet elegant for my blog. More organized, more exciting and portrays who Wawa Shukor is. Am blessed coz my dream can come true with Kui’s latest obsession…Hehehe so, Kui, don’t you think that the requirement is quite simple to be fulfilled?

Let me work on this with her which later can be added to her portfolio. Latest I checked, she is on it without even telling me…very proactive. The result is yet to be spilt very soon…

6 comments:

kuizikel said...

wah pantas yer, aku dah emel kat wawashukor, ada 2 choice.. cek it ice...

biasalah aku ni cpt obses + obes.. :)

p/s : blog tatak imah ape url? cari tak jumpe a

azileendasaleh said...

wawa... yang satu lagi tu... yang you tak nak... leh bagi kat i tak... :P ...hahaha

Wawa Shukor said...

leenda - aaa cik leenda boley la berurusan dgn agen cik kui i.e. cik wawa hehehe :p.
bgtau jek apa criteria, sure she'll get it done ;)

azileendasaleh said...

haiya...itu mcm berapa upah nyer??

Anonymous said...

cute blog :)

kuizikel said...

leenda, klu minat just emel me ~ kuizikel@gmail.com :D

sample2 ada kat http://shop4tudung.blogspot.com.. .cek it ice ^_^

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP