Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lu pikir la sendiri...

I am watching 2nd concert of Akademi Fantasia 7th Edition right now. The so-called most popular Reality TV in Malaysia that captures a lot of attentions and followers. Millions are obsess and for some just to fulfill their Saturday night with some light entertainment. Me, fall under the 2nd category.

I did not watch the first concert. But I heard their voices are not that bad though. Of course they have to find their own strength and charm in order to position themselves in the industry.

What annoyed me the most is the two groups nearest to the stage, mixture of boys and girls jumping up and down konon2 memeriahkan lagi concert, the latest feature Astro introduced in this edition which I’ve seen it before, if I am not mistaken, Anugerah Era. I don’t know what they call it…but the girls, a lot with veil don’t even know how to give at least some respect to the veil. I am so offended. I bet most of unveiled women respect the piece of scarf more and think it thru million times before even commit themselves to it. It’s a huge responsibility…and every single act has to portray what the true Islam is.

I am not saying that I have dressed up the way Islam wants me to be. I know I’m not. Have to improve a lot…bit by bit, that I promise.

The attitude I observe among the younger generation is becoming bad to worse. Hmmm rasa macam makcik2 pulak entry kali ni. Pakai tudung tapi tak solat, pakai tudung tapi kutuk orang, ngumpat etc baik ke dari yang tak pakai tudung tapi solat, jaga kata2, buat hal sendiri etc?

Quoted from Nabil “Lu pikir la sendiri!”

4 comments:

areT said...

aku pon dah naik bisan dgn AF nih

areT said...

bisan=bosan, typing error;)

milin said...

wa,
thanks for calling last nite! lepas rindu borak ngan ko :)
lepas nih kena jumpa pulak, baru betul2 lepas rindu dengan keletah ko ;)

~: Nour aka UmmiNor:~ said...

wa....
ade blog tak ckp pun waaaaaaa....

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP