Monday, September 29, 2008

This is the day

Today is 29th Sept, my flight is at 11.55 p.m. and now at 8.15 a.m. am sitting lazily at my so-quiet office, counting every minutes of my time here to be at home (read as to reach Toulouse asap hehehe). I am so really tired, baking cakes all night…and wondering what the h**l am doing here (read as so stupid that I booked the ticket on Monday!!!) while most of my colleagues have started their leave since last week. I can only see few here and most of them are local *sigh*.
Mak and Along were coming down to KL on Saturday to send Along’s bibik for her hari raya holiday for 3 weeks. 2 in 1 trip, also her last minute shopping for baju raya…was so glad that they were here since this is going to be my first raya without them *sob sob*
Got 3 more cakes to be baked (thanks to Nadia for helping me in preparing most of the tedious portion of baking the cakes last night), I’ll immediately do that once I reach home. Am thinking of going back early to settle few things before my long leave…my home is in topsy-turvy, please ignore it at this moment *wink*.

0 comments:

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP