Friday, November 21, 2008

MTU-rian





Last night I was so distressed and wondering how and in what manner should I break the news of the cancellation of my CMS project to my vendor. Never caught in such situation as all these while I was hiding nicely behind Mem-the-Boss. I kept on thinking but suddenly my mind was not really bothered about it anymore, yet I was thinking about something else, triggered by 2 SMSes I received from my two MTU-rian friends.

Apart from Jazzarian and my uni-friends, I miss the great old time I had with MTU-rian. The series of get-together, buka puasa, hari raya, kenduri kendara (penjelajahan utara-selatan-timur-barat of Peninsular Malaysia), panjat gunung (smp ada yg bertemu jodoh ehem), water rafting, candat sotong and all. It was just a small community back then formed by few bincang forumers and with the commitment they have right now, I guess ‘forum’ing is no longer an activity for them. If I could recall… kui, putridelaila, amoi, ned, pandorabox, jebatx, shuk, shark, anoy, orale, skyline, maria, anum, haris, seri, raytz, exs, apeng, bis, ezzy, peace, slide and few more…sorry if I missed out your name as a result of minum-air-ada-semut-dah-nak-abis-baru-perasan last night hehehe.

This morning, after my cat-fighting drama with IT project manager, I dig out few old photo collections which I hardly remember when the last time I opened it. Some as old as 5 years, the most recent picture was taken back in 2006. Hmmm, now I wonder, is there any plan for any makan2 wahai MTU-rians? *wink*

11 comments:

kuizikel said...

sumer dah tak larat nak organize.. ko kena jd PM baru jalan kot.. kah kah kah...

btw: saper yg btemu jodoh dlm mtu tu.. muakakakka

amoi said...

ya betulllllll

Zara in Germany said...

mende tu mtu?

Wawa Shukor said...

ala zek...forum. masa muda2 dulu aktif la berforum2 secara maya ni hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

wa..sedihnyer baca ayat ko..btl la tringt time2 dulu..tp ape2 pun part yg best ialah time mkn2..
lg satu wa..banana boat..

NedLi Sakurai said...

biler masing2 dah berkeluarga.. mcm susah skit nak together-gether nie (^^ii)


kena tungu time raya atau bulan posa atau kenduri jerlah kalo nak jumper pun (^_^)

kuizikel said...

banana boat.. yeah dilah.. aku pon tringat yg tu.. cuak siot dah la aku x pndai berenang... bdk tu 1.2 terus tbalikkan bot pisang tu.. ahahahah

Wawa Shukor said...

haah time banana boat. penat masak2 meehoon pastu cepat jek basi. agaknya berkuap2 lg dah tutup n dok dlm keta lama sgt.
hero80 makan ngan orale selamba jek tgk muka dorang. agaknya kalau bagi batu ngan kayu pun dorang telan jek. LOL

kuizikel said...

hero80an? oh tidak.. heh

Wawa Shukor said...

weh mcm mengimbau kenangan lama jek ekekekke :p

Anonymous said...

wah, kak wa ingat saye lagi
:D

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP