Friday, November 7, 2008

Rescue ME!

Seldom find working in financial institution as fun. You are very true especially when involve in hardcore and back end system on top of all the legacy system that you have to deal with. Even worse when you work at branch and forever you would not be able to be back on time plus facing unhappy customer with the utmost complaints every now and then.

Me on the other hand quite happy to handle a team of 20 in Internet Banking – a real challenge for me to what I consider myself as a new comer in this industry. I always tell people that I am lucky as in always be at the right place and the right time when it comes to career. For those gossip mongers out there, it is not bodek-ing (*wink*) as I think I practice healthy working attitude. And I hope I’ll still be lucky in future *wink* (read as to get better opportunity and better salary to climb up the corporate ladder that I always dream for).

Hard to say but it is reality…not all banking staff know their *stuff*. At the financial institution that I work for, I found it weird when I go down to level one and ask the branch staff that I wanted to open up a new account and yet they not even know the differences of the two new accounts. Aiyaaa!

Am I being too fussy as a customer? Or am I putting a very high expectation towards the services I suppose to get? Or are they really lacking in product knowledge? I do not know…rescue me from having the bad thoughts about my own colleagues!

0 comments:

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP