Wednesday, September 17, 2008

counting the days...

17 Sept
Today is supposed to be public holiday for me!!! *Sigh*
How I wish my office in Bangi.
How I wish I never had to come to work
How I wish I had my shop-till-drop activity today
How I wish those in Selangor did not call me just to say ‘Siannya kena keja!’
Ini TIDAK ADIL huh :p

16 Sept
2 more weekends to go before Hari Raya (read as 2 more weekends before off to France!!!) Horayyy… It is very true that absent makes the hearts grow fonder. For the last 14 months of Jimi’s absent, I really understand the real meaning of patient and love. Hah??? Iya :)

15 Sept
I was really upset with the buka puasa arrangement done by our dearest Golok. But since it was quite a long time after our last gathering, I could not let them get-together without me. The most surprising thing was the moment I saw Mala (omg) and Doreen right after the 3rd round of food I excitedly took from the buffet line. Hahaha what an unexpected appearance of my old collagemate. But, swear-to-God statement, I was pretty happy with her being around, bulan mulia, so kena la bermaaf maafan :)
Dedicated to all my old uni frens, SELAMAT HARI RAYA and MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.

4 comments:

weeda said...

sabar2.. tak lama lg dah nak dtg france..hihihi

Wawa Shukor said...

hmmm tu la.
m counting the days la ni.
hehehe.
masak lauk raya best2 tau i tlg abiskan nnt :p

azileendasaleh said...

ari tu ckp dia nak masak!! nie kita pulak??hehehe..tak sabar nak tgu wawa smp..memeriahkan acara

Wawa Shukor said...

korang kan expert masak2 ni.
i tumpang je hehe.
tp dun wori, i bwk lauk khas dr cni heheh ;)
oh...insya allah, kalau ada lemang nnt i bwk ler

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP