Thursday, September 18, 2008

counting the days...part 2

18 Sept
There was an attempt to enter my apartment last night. We realized it the moment Dik Nur open the sliding door before sahur and the grill was wide opened. Thank God that was only an attempt, although there is nothing valuable – we try as much as we can not to hold cash in a big quantity (my justification to opt for an alternative banking channel – Internet Banking and the latest banking gadget (should i call it gadget hehehe) in town, I would say yet-to-be-accepted in Malaysia – Debit Card)
Earlier, my neighbor, next door, lost at about RM1K of the robbery. It might be done by the same person…and few other similar incidents, I assume it involves a big sum of money, not to mention valuable laptops and jewelries.
First thing to do once I reach Bangi is to get SOLEX! Janji!!! (Otherwise my dear hubby turns to be the most irritated nagger I’ve ever seen) :p

0 comments:

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP