Thursday, September 25, 2008

counting the days...part 5

25 Sept
4 more days to go *wink*

24 Sept
People come and people go. Sometimes no matter how much we convince someone to stay, it will never be enough when someone has already made up her/his mind.
I can feel it when I talked to Karen the other day. Yeah I know it is nonethical indeed to ask her to stay in the name of friendship and teamwork. She got a long way to go, her passion towards travelling and photography is something that I cannot force her to live without. After all, life without dreams and passion is EMPTY. I am not encouraging her to go, but I am encouraging her to fulfill her BIG dreams!

0 comments:

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP