Tuesday, September 23, 2008

counting the days...part 4

23 Sept
Karen sent her resignation letter to me this morning *sigh*
That’s the very last thing I thought would happen to me at this moment…
When the new system demands all the attentions and hard work…
When I am in the midst of getting myself familiar with all the online-marketing, site analytics, website etc that sound alien to me…
When I had confirmed my one-month-leave…
If she reads…I need you very badly (although I sound a bit selfish). It is always better to be the trend setter, rather than continuing what ever that has been set earlier. We have the brush to draw that canvas the way we want it to be…Karen PLEASE!!!

22 Sept
It is Monday! I got stomach ache! I think I got hit by gastric. The first strike since I left school was during buka puasa with my team last Thursday. I still remember the taste of the ‘white medicine’, tasted like chalk. Eiyaks!
I am thinking of to be in the office this afternoon after my visit to Mr. Doctor, then to KLCC for buka puasa cum USM Jazzarians get-together.
Hey, I got Vivien’s Isetan Card…hmmm last week’s incident; I could not enter Isetan as the sale was meant for members. I could not get myself few blouses I aimed for. OK Isetan, here I come again LOL.

20 & 21 Sept
My journey back to Batu Pahat supposedly right before sahur. But sometimes things did not happen as per planned (hehhehe read as malas n ngantuk lg). I had buka puasa with Nofaz, Apek and my dear Shakir last night, had a long chat but always interrupted by cute little Umar, whom happily picked-up whatever he saw to his mouth…and he likes food exactly like my cutie nephew Akmal.

4 things I did over the weekend:
1. Of course the list started with buka & sahur – mak prepared siput masak lemak while ayah panjat pokok kelapa for the fresh coconut juice yummy! We had udang klior (I dunno how to spell it correctly) and the famous air katira on Sunday. Upon observation (ehem2), finally I know how to prepare one.
2. Test-drive new Jazz and Accord – I did not have a chance for SX4 as Suzuki was closed on Sunday *sigh*.
3. Kerahan tenaga (mak paksa) to make kuih tart and cornflakes.
4. Borong kerepek – jimi’s mother likes kerepek so much, so does his wan.

5 comments:

azileendasaleh said...

nak kerepek gak..kerepek pedas n kerepek ppisang..nanti kita byr bulan2 boleh.. duit tgh surut lah..inflasi.. hehehhe

Wawa Shukor said...

haaa sib baik ada niat nak bawak kepek2 tu suma nnt hehe.
xyah bayar la. kita makan sesama ;)

Khairul said...

wah best best.. ada kerepek.. nak jugak!!(tak malu kan..)

Wawa Shukor said...

errrr jap2, sapa pak uteh ni?
heheh

weeda said...

ops sorry .. weeda semlm lupa nak sign out account khairul.. pak uteh tu khairul.. tapi weeda yg tulis..:p

Oh So Random

Top Commenters

About This Blog

    © Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008 | personalised by kuizikel.com

Back to TOP